Operating experience and capacity
Erhardt France operates in the port of Bayonne, in south-west France. We combine experience and comprehensive services to guarantee the finest logistics across the different industrial sectors operating in the hinterland of France’s Nouvelle-Aquitaine region and the Basque Country.
Steel industry products
Timber logs and planks...
Bayonne: France’s third regional port
Total surface area
Length of quayside
Between 6 and 11 m
Own and public resources of the Port Authority
3 Liebherr travelling cranes
4 reach stackers
3 forklift trucks
Why choose Erhardt France?
- Seasoned customer-focused team
- Over a hundred years of proven competence
- Sectorial expertise
- A single point of contact for managing the entire project
- Integrated services
- Cost optimisation
- Specialist team
- Proprietary installations and means
- Terminal operator in strategic ports
- Integrated network of businesses and services